Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Exciting Disney News!

REALLY big news for those who loved the mermaids in Pireates of the Carribean.
Disney has just confirmed that they will be adding mermaids to the Pirates ride at Disney World!




I'm a bit hesitant to publish this, but OH. MY. GOD. I'm sorry, I'm a little kid every time I've been to Disney (like twice, but roll with me here). This is going to be amazing. Looking forward to this more than you know!

What are your opinions on this new addition? Let me know in the comments.

-Randi

2 comments:

  1. DUDE! Yaay! My boyfriend and I were riding Pirates weekend before last and I pointed out two parts of the ride that would be perfect for the addition of mermaids. I'm SO excited about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!!!!!!! I'm SOOOO excited!!!

    ReplyDelete