Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guess Who's Swimming to ABC's Once Upon A Time?



Hey, guys! Sorry I've been gone so long, but this semester has been busy! I'm back now, with exciting news! Our favorite Disney heroine, Ariel from The Little Mermaid, might be showing up on ABC's Once Upon A Time! For those not familiar with the show, it puts well-known fairytale characters in our world, characters like Snow White, Cinderella, and various others. I've been hoping our favorite mermaid would pop up, and it looks like that's about to happen!
My only thought is whether or not the character is indeed Ariel, or another version of the little mermaid story. Other characters on the show, such as Sleeping Beauty's Malificent and the dwarves from Snow White, appear to be based on the Disney versions rather than the actual fairytales. And it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to include Ariel - after all, ABC is owned by Disney, so they could include her.
Will you guys watch the Little Mermaid in action on Once Upon a Time, as well as (hopefully) Ursula, Eric, King Triton, and all our other favorite characters from the film?

4 comments:

  1. OMW! How exciting! I blogged about this show - I am so keen to watch it. I would LOVE to see Ariel on it! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, awesome! We watch this show every week and now we'll have a mermaid! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Debby Ryan or Amy Adams to play Ariel =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay a mermaid so excitied I love this show

    ReplyDelete