Sunday, February 5, 2012

Katy Perry The Mermaid


So, we've mentioned on the MerBlog before how Katy Perry and Lady Gaga were both donning mermaid outfits, and except for a few Twitter pics, we haven't really seen Katy Perry in all her finned glory. Now, as you can see from the picture to the right, Katy Perry's mermaid photo has finally been released into the world!
This was part of a photo shoot, not a music video as I originally thought. I really love the mixture in this picture: we have the overall pop-star diva look, mixed with the more cotton-candy aspects of mermaid lore. Love the pink hair, too!
Katy Perry makes a really awesome mermaid, I have to say. So, between Lady Gaga's Yuyi and Katy Perry's unnamed mermaid, who do you think made a better sultry sea vixen?

3 comments:

  1. I prefer Yuyi. I'm also more of a Lady Gaga fan, but I can honestly say I like Yuyi better as a mermaid fan. So paws up, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better then lady GaGa

    ReplyDelete