Thursday, May 8, 2014

Funny or Die's Parody of Sofia Coppola's Little Mermaid Project

As we probably didn't post here on the blog, acclaimed director Sofia Coppola's proposed next project is an adaptation of the only and only Little Mermaid.

Now, this is a dream come true for me. Coppola is one of my favorite directors, and Lost in Translation is one of my all time favorites. Although that will not keep me from saying that this seems like a pretty odd choice.

Anyway, Funny Or Die wasted no time in preparing this parody only a few months after the news broke out. Here's a link: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/517f6607ea/sofia-coppola-s-little-mermaid

The fake-trailer copies some of the director's most famous shots and music, and I'd still go see it.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment